Why become a member? ×

FS : ABM 410T Cab (SOLD) + Laney RBH700

Ou7shined

combo withdrawn...

[url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=abm&ID=14"]ABM 410T Cab[/url] (again as Ashdown haven't kept the links for the older models the reference link is for the newer, 650W model. This one is the same but 600w) I was set to continue using this as my main cab along with my LMII and together they sound great but a smaller, lighter cab is coming my way and sadly (g/f's rules) this one must go. Cosmetically the cab is in good nick but again there are slight signs of usage (see pics) the worst being the finger print sized dent 2/3 of the way up on one of the front edges, there are also 4 marks on top that can be seen in certain lights caused by the feet of the combo. This cab is lucky enough to have been fitted with Sica drivers which Guy Morel (Ashdown) told me personally that compared to the others were the best all round sounding 10's that they did. [size=4][color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color] [/size]
[attachment=11236:Ashy_cab_oblique.jpg]
[attachment=11244:Ashy_cab...panel_sm.jpg][attachment=11245:Ashy_cab_top_sm.jpg]

Laney RBH700. 165W 4ohms. It's been sitting in my box room for ages and should be getting used. [url="http://www.ciao.co.uk/Laney_RBH700__Review_5313156"]Here's a pretty fair reveiw [/url]although I must add that he seems to have been unlucky as far as the problems he's reported as I've never had any technical schtuck with this amp at all. This head has been well looked after, I bought it in 2003, used it for rehearsals and a couple of gigs and then it sort of got forgotten about after a house move and spent the rest of the time boxed up. The carpeting is in great nick but the metal corners show signs of it's age. The knobs are (I think) chrome plated plastic and 2 of them are marked. There is a scuff across the rear heatsink too. I swapped out the power and comp LED's with ultra bright blue ones when I 1st got it for a bit of X factor - and must admit it works nicely[b]. £offers[/b]
[attachment=11247:Laney_front_sm.jpg][attachment=11249:Laney_oblique_1_sm.jpg][attachment=11250:Lane
y_oblique_2_sm.jpg][attachment=11248:Laney_re...panel_sm.jpg]

Cheers for looking.

Edited by Ou7shined

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, looks like the old ou7shined luck strikes again. On the eve of my holidays a swap deal has gone very titsup and the Ashdown gear is back on the market again. Looking for 430 for the combo and 200 for the cab + p&p. As they were "sold pending" they are both boxed up ready to ship.

I am going to be abroad for the next 2 weeks so will only be able to respond if and when I find wifi spots. Apologies in advance for this.

On the ferry as I write this so I hope it goes through ok.

Edited by Ou7shined

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...