Why become a member? ×

Eden WT405 Time Traveller (+bag and rack ears) WITHDRAWN
£350

haruki

Eden wt405 Time Traveller bass head

Includes eden bag and rack ears.
This is great amp. Can go down to two ohms, with a simpler eq section than the other Eden WT series and a nice onboard compressor. Its in good condition - has been in rack mainly though at the moment I keep it in a bag.

I'd prefer not to send but rather meet up or pick up - I'm based N essex/London way and can be flexible about meeting up.
[b]Happy to consider trades..[/b]..

[b]Power 8 ohm/4 ohm/2 ohm: 250/405/620W RMS[/b]
Distortion: <.05%
Frequency response: 10Hz - 15KHz +/-2dB
Headroom: 3db
Dimensions: 13 in. W x 3.5 in. H x 12 in. D
Weight: 15 lbs

The blurb....[i]" The Time Traveler features a warm, studio sound quality and very low noise levels. A redesigned sloped front panel allows easy access to the simplified control section with mid shift and bypass. A dbx-style compressor with adjustable threshold is coupled to dual inputs and the renowned Eden 'enhance' control. The Time Traveler has an entirely new feature, an optically-coupled dynamic 'smart booster' for bass and treble. This allows for the bass and highs to be solid and well defined from a whisper to a roar. It automatically compensates for playing level so that the sound quality is maintained. Additional features include multiple patch points, auxiliary inputs, variable distortion, pre/post DI section, mute to tune, and a built-in practice mode."[/i]

Edited by haruki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...