Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500 head case * SOLD *

Clear-out continues. I have a cool black rack sleeve that I bought last year for a now-sold Aguilar AG500 head. Its in vgc, comes with black metal rack ears, and this is what it looks like from the Aguilar website (http://www.aguilaramp.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AA&Product_Code=700-019&Category_Code=HC) Aguilar calls them 'head cases' - don't think they know what this means in the UK :)

The only place in Europe that I know of that imports these from the US is a retailer in Germany (which is where I got mine from last year). The price they charge now is Euro 185, ie £145, plus postage (http://www.station-music.de/bass/aguilar_stockl.html). If I recall correctly I paid about £120 (the exchange rate was better then)

How about [s]£75 [/s] [s]£60[/s] £50 posted (ie, well under half current German retail price)?

Can be used for other 2U amp heads - for example I used it with my Tech 21 Landmark 300 head after I sold my AG500

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='247709' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:58 AM']Hi, what are the internal dimensions of the case please, is it the standard 19 inch?

Thanks
Sean[/quote]
Will measure it when I get back tonight but - as stated - it fits both the AG500 (dimensions 17" W X 3.5" H X 10" D) and the Tech 21 LM 300 (also 17”w x 3.5”h x 10”d).

Will let you know

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='247789' date='Jul 25 2008, 01:29 PM']Will measure it when I get back tonight but - as stated - it fits both the AG500 (dimensions 17" W X 3.5" H X 10" D) and the Tech 21 LM 300 (also 17”w x 3.5”h x 10”d).

Will let you know[/quote]
According to an email I just got back from Aguilar, "The inside dimensions of the HC 500 are as follows (in inches): 17 x 3 1/4 x 13 1/4 - width x height x depth (from front to back)"

So, no its not 19 inches wide - sorry

PS, I just worked out that its 1/4 inch less tall than the two amps as I had to remove the rubber feet on each amp to slide these into the head case.

Edited by Clarky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...