Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Hartke 210tp 2x10 Transporter Cab

noisedude

The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice I only just bought this from Prosebass ... but it doesn't quite sound how I want it to. This is a punchy cab and I've moved towards a rounder sound, call it less edgy or whatever you will. It's extremely light, looks ace, has the Hartke sound and was made in the USA for what difference that makes to you.
Anyway it's (obviously) in exactly the same nick as I bought it in (a few scuffs around the corner pieces but no tears in the carpet, no dents in the grille) and so I'm basically going to sell it for a very slight loss compared to what I bought it for:

- Collect from me in Leeds for £70
- I will ship it to you in the UK for £80

Either way I lose a few quid but it's a giveaway really at this price, I think it'd make an excellent extension to a 15" combo/half stack or maybe the small cab you plug your head into for home practice.

I have no camera but will get some photos off a phone if necessary.

Would be interested in trades (plus cash from me) for any affordable and lightweight 2x10, 1x12 or similar 8 ohm cab to go with my lightweight Eden 15". Maybe bring on some of that Ashdown mudiness to cover my terrible playing?!

Nik