Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Genz Benz Contour 500 210 + Focus LT112 cab
£450

Dronny

SOLD:: my Genz Benz Contour CTR500-210T (500W 2x10 + tweeter) Combo, with Focus LT112 (1 x 12" ceramic driver) lightweight cab. The combo was bought from Bass Direct in Leamington about a year or so ago, the cab was also from BD. Although not technically a set, they fit together perfectly, and sound awesome together! I'm selling them because I just don't need that much power any more, I hardly gig at all these days, and so I'm looking for something smaller / lighter.

They are both in excellent condition, have been kept in a non-smoking environment, and gigged about half a dozen times altogether. Also, the combo has been customised (by me) to make it more mobile, it has castors and an extensible trolley-handle (see photos) plus a pair of side-mounted grab-handles, as well as he original top-mounted strap handle. These make it easy to roll around, easy to pick up (the combo only weighs around 50lb / 25kg) and easy to manoeuvre in and out of anywhere.

I could send by courier if really necessary, at the buyer's expense, but would really prefer pickup from Swindon, Wiltshire. I could also meet up locally (anywhere from Newbury to Bristol, not too far from the M4) if required.

Looking for somewhere around [s]£450[/s] £400 for the pair, [s]not really wanting to split them,[/s] or will split them, looking for somewhere around £260 for the combo and £140 for the cab. Having said that, they do make the perfect couple! Any questions, please feel free to ask.

cheers

Dave.

[attachment=166943:2014-07-17 20.50.16.jpg]

[attachment=166944:2014-07-17 20.49.30.jpg]

[attachment=166945:2014-07-17 20.49.46.jpg]

Edited by Rich

The castors and trolley handle are a clever idea - where did you get them from (as I might try the same trick with mine). To anyone looking for a great sounding rig I can wholeheartedly recommend the Genz Benz Contour. GLWTS!

Thanks, mate -- I bought them off eBay, searching in categories like "flight case accessories" if I remember rightly... with the slide-up handle and the castors, it does make the thing real easy to move around (and it's not heavy at all, for a 2x10 500W combo).