Why become a member? ×

EBS Multicomp for sale

wltchris

I'm selling an EBS Multicomp pedal and I promise you, its not just like new - it is new. It is only a few months old and has never, ever been used (other than when I first got it to try it). Why has it never been used? I hear you ask. Well, I'm new to bass (convert from guitar) - I bought this at the same time as I bought my 1st bass and amp, but the amp had some recurring faults, so never got round to using the EBS. Anyway, I now have an amp with a built in compressor, so no longer require the pedal and could do with the money in all honesty. It is of course still boxed. Sell for £105 (£5 towards postage costs) unless you live in or near Manchester and can pick it up, in which case £100.

[quote name='paulbuzz' post='246298' date='Jul 23 2008, 06:05 PM']BCer Rayman has a request for one of these in the "Items Wanted" topic. Try PMing him.

I only say this because, if you sell it to him, it will save me from the temptation to buy it!

Must....resist.....GAS...... :)

Thanks for the shout. Let me know if you give in to temptation.[/quote]

[quote name='BassManKev' post='246090' date='Jul 23 2008, 01:56 PM']hi and welcome, why not go and introduce youself to the forum[/quote]

Hi BassManKev, and thanks for your welcome. I will do as you suggest and introduce myself, although I must admit to being someone who doesn't often frequent forums - but it would be rude to ignore such a friendly community, would it not.