Why become a member? ×

St James Infirmary

Jase

A while ago I decided to start learning St James Infirmary, it was online, with a great bass player, a vid and transcription (tab) Well, because I have the attention span of a knat I left it for a while.....more than a year now, so this afternoon thought I'd pick it back up again but I can't find the thing anywhere....does anybody know what vid I'm talking about? Any links? Help! I'm on a mission now :)

Which version? I've got 6 different versions on my computer.

I don't have a transcript though. You shouldn't really need one - unless this particular version had something interesting happening on the bass. The changes in most versions are pretty straightforward.

[quote name='The Funk' post='246242' date='Jul 23 2008, 03:49 PM']Which version? I've got 6 different versions on my computer.

I don't have a transcript though. You shouldn't really need one - unless this particular version had something interesting happening on the bass. The changes in most versions are pretty straightforward.[/quote]

I'm not sure of the bass players name but he did a chord melody, solo type version??? I'd managed to find the TAB for his version too...so annoying, I've lost both files.

[quote name='The Funk' post='246975' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:04 PM']That sounds interesting. I'll do a little search and see what I can find.[/quote]

I'm on a mission...still no luck. Just wish I could remember the guys name.