Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Wood & Tronics Custom Headless
£1500

Pepparkakan

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For sale is this beautiful and unique six-stringed headless bass. It's the only headless Wood & Tronics ever built and it sounds HUGE despite it's 33 scale. The instrument fits in a guitar case and the looks are fantastic. Here's a clip:[/font][/size]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTncThinHEU"]https://www.youtube....h?v=PTncThinHEU[/url]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Specs are as follows:[/font][/size]

[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=3][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]6-string, headless with nut for standard strings

Bolt-on / Scale length: 33" / Strings interspace at the bridge: 16.5mm [/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]DESIRED TONE CHARACTER: inspired by Alembic's Series II and Fender PJ, according to our special pickups placement.[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Neck: 5-piece Wenge/Maple/Wenge/Maple/Wenge[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Fretboard: Wenge[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#00B800][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Frets: 24[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Fret size: Medium-small size
Position markers on fretboard: Abalone dots, 6mm
Zero fret[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Body: 3-piece, Mahogany wings with Alder core[/color][/font][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Pickups: PJ configuration[/color][/font][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Pickup covers: standard plastic. Exposed polepieces.
Pickups placement: special for desired tone, according to above description.[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#021EAA][font=Verdana][size=2][i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Bridge: headless system with standard string attachment at the nut
Hardware color: Chrome[/color][/font][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[i][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Preamp: Preamp: East/W&T 3-band preamp with internal frequency presets.
VOLUME w/push-pull Active/Passive switch + MIDSTACK+BASS&TREBLE STACK
No blend control - switch instead [u](neck, bridge + both)[/u]
Jack socket on body front.
Finish: Matte black + tortoise [/color][/font][/size][/i][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000][i]pick-guard[/i][/color][/font]

[color=#361FAA][font=Verdana][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]The instrument lives in Sweden but there's no problem shipping it to Europe.[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Pepparkakan