Why become a member? ×

Another month, another eSoundz Group Buy

WalMan

New eSoundz Group Buy started

[quote]Option 1: SampleTank 2.5 engine (software only, without the XL sounds, downloadable) + Squid Tron Extras (the outtakes that weren t used for SampleTron in SampleTank format to use with the ST2.5 engine)
-OR-
Option 2: Brand New previously unreleased RAW 2 Special Edition (downloadable) featuring over 4,500 loops in Rex, Apple Loops and Acidized Wave (1,500 loops in each format). 3,000 of those loops (1,000 in each format) have never been released and they cover new styles such as Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Reggaeton, Reggae, House, Techno, Trance, More Dirty South Hip Hop, Jazz, Progressive Rock and various Ethnic World Rhythms! There s even some cool TRON grooves in there as well![/quote]
Option 1 is a soft sampler with assorted mellotron type sounds, though not the full set of universal sounds that I got when I bought the engine originally. I really like it as a sample player.

If you are looking for loops to use, apparently roughly 50:50 drums percussion : beats & sounds on top then Option 2.

Join in the first 100 & they throw in $20 of "ePointz" that you can use to buy other downloadable sounds.

If more than 100 join the GB the price gets down to $99 - so around £50.

Should you happen to join up feel free to add me as referrer & we both get a few more "ePointz". If you do my member name is AlEebee

• 2 weeks later...