Why become a member? ×

Tascam portable CD bass trainer CD-BT1mkII, working condition with PSU
£10

[color=#282828]Slightly unconventional this - but hope this is OK and doesn’t break any rules![/color]

[color=#282828]Peted of this very Forum kindly offered his old Tascam Bass Trainer (CD-BT Mk11 – the CD version) free of charge back in April. Bit battered but in working order. I think there is a picture of the trainer in his original ad – 5[sup]th[/sup] April this year. This is the text of his original ad:[/color]

[i][color=#282828]Free to a good home is my old trusty bass trainer. I tend to use mp3s now rather than CDs so it's not been used in a few years. The CD tray is held on with only gaffa tape but otherwise functions perfectly. Can be powered by AA batteries or regular 9V DC adapter (not supplied). All I ask is for any postage to be reimbursed. Thank you.[/color][/i]

[color=#282828]He very kindly passed it on to me for postage costs only – and I have used it a lot subsequently. Great bit of kit. [/color]

[color=#282828]I was so impressed with it I have gone out and bought the MP3 version – and so I thought I would now pass this on. It is exactly as in Pete’s original ad – bit shabby but functional - except that I have bought the Tascam power supply that goes with it. Think this cost me about £17 plus postage. [/color]

[color=#282828]Don’t need the power supply for anything else so I am putting the two together. So, I am basically offering a Tascam PS-PS5 9v AC adaptor for £10 plus postage – with a free (but tatty) Tascam CD-BT1Mk11 trainer thrown in. I also printed off the manual – so whoever wants this can have that as well![/color]

[color=#282828]I did get in touch with Pete to make sure he was happy with this arrangement (and he was) so I hope other people think it is fair. [/color]