Why become a member? ×

Sold.
£550

Oliver Roden

Hello All!

This ad is for the sale of my Fender Aerodyne P-Bass, which as you can see from the pictures is one beautiful bass guitar.

Funny story with this bass, I sold all of my other basses in an effort to de-clutter and then bought this bass as my one and only bass that would be all I needed. Then a few months down the road the inevitable happened, I needed some money in order to fund a 5 string!

So I sold this bass to my old bass teacher, in exchange for a Gallien Kruger RB (Still Rocking!) and a Peavey Cirrus Bxp (Still Rocking!)... The Fender was worth a lot more than the peavey bass, but with both of them together I thought the deal was pretty good.... 1 year later, I missed the thing... I mean look at it!!!! So I bought it back from him, but now because I am so accustom to playing with very narrow string spacing and 5 stings, I just cant get along with this bass, and it would be a crime to let it sit in the corner gathering dust.

So I am trying to sell it to the good people here at bass chat!

The bass itself is crafted in japan, and is amazing condition, only really has one tiny mark.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but please bare in mind pictures don't do this one justice!

'Bassed' in Birmingham Area

Edited by Oliver Roden