Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epifani Series 1 UL 210 8 Ohm 500 Watts
£350

Just taken delivery of my second Barefaced BB2 so this has to go to make room for it.

Lovely light cab (18kg) but superb tone and definition right through the range. This is a Series 1 which I acquired from Fernandobicho on here about 18 months ago. It is said that the Series 1 cabs are superior in sound to the later 2 and 3 series and they are certainly lighter. I believe the speakers are B & C who supply Markbass. Produces a massive sound for it's size.

Jack and speakon sockets, inset carrying handles, adjustable tweeter. The cab produces quite a hi fi sound which doesn't colour your bass, what you get out of this is what your bass is putting out. Solid lows, clean highs, no distortion.

Cab has been gigged regularly but travelled on the back seat of the car rather than chucked in the back of a van! Some minor blemishes but nothing that would show up in a photo and the carpet covering is in good nick with no tears or abrasions.

I have the packaging it arrived in (which is actually a Markbass box!) so I can post at cost but you're welcome to collect, or call in for a brew and a noodle if you're in the area.

Pics below, any questions just fire away.

[sup][attachment=165156:IMG_0101.JPG][attachment=165157:IMG_0102.JPG][attachment=165158:IMG_0103.JPG][/sup]

Edited by V2factoryman