Why become a member? ×

Madarozzo Double Gig Bag

I have been after a double gig bag to carry my pair of Bass Collections around for ages. I tend to take the BC's to venues that are, shall we say, not the most salubrious and the only options seemed to be the likes of Mono, which would cost me more than the basses did..
Warwick used to do a reasonably priced one but the basses were stored back-back which would not be my first choice. After some "Googling" I found a Madarozzo Double Gig Bag which seemed to fit the bill. Only stockist as far as I could see was Sound Unlimited in Portsmouth. Made contact, no stock, we'll order one. 5 months later and it's here. Took it out on Saturday night and it's spot on.
Reasonable amount of protective padding. Pockets for Leads/Straps etc and even the obligatory phone holder on one of the shoulder straps. Restraining straps inside for the neck and it looks the part as well. At £49, I reckon it's a bargain. Madarozzo is part of Peter Ritter's empire and he was absolutely incredible when I ordered it. When I couldn't find any stock I sent an email through the Madarozzo website and he answered personally after checking all retail outlets in UK for any stock. After I put the order in he told me when the consignment had arrived and even sorted out a "cock-up" when the distributors couldn't find it, (change in model numbers). Great Customer Service. Here's some pics.
[attachment=164672:Madorozzo (1).JPG][attachment=164673:Madorozzo (2).JPG][attachment=164674:Madorozzo (3).JPG]
[attachment=164675:Madorozzo (4).JPG][attachment=164676:Madorozzo (5).JPG]