Why become a member? ×

Markbass 121H with NY121 extension cab - 500W rig in great condition.**SOLD**
£950

Toasting

Hi Forumites,

I have just accepted an offer to study for my teacher training so need to raise some funds to cover my finances for this training period.

Here is my excellent but sadly no longer used LMKII Markbass rig.

With my band having called it a day and my not having the enthusiasm or time to start something new, I just can't justify having this floor rumbling rig sitting in the hallway redundant. The combo kicks out a hi-fi 300W as a standalone (I have the Markbass Mark Stand which I will also include) but with the extension cab you get an extra 200W of power. Quite enough for the pubs and small clubs we were playing. The combo has a bit more depth than the cab and is hence heavier but sits nicely on top and looks impressive. I'll also throw in the power lead and the speakron cable to connect the two.

The specifications can be easily located on the Markbass website - rather than cut and paste here.

I'm located in Croydon, Surrey and whilst the rig is pretty lightweight I would much prefer a collection. And for a rig of this quality you'll want to be taking it home personally.

Happy to answer any questions.
Cheers Jamie.

Edited by Toasting