Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 300 115 combo & 115 Extension Cab *SOLD*
£200

Pow_22

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Early Ashdown MAG 300 1x15 combo. Carpet covered and made in [/color][/font][/size][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000][size=4]UK[/size][/color][/size][/font][size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000].[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Bought this to save me lugging my SVT up two flights of stairs and was really impressed with it. Ive had Ashdown stuff before and whilst ive always loved the tone I always felt they just didn’t put out the volume they claimed – not with this one tho![/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]With my flats loaded P bass it had a nice thick and full sound. I easily eliminated my sometimes brittle top end Flats and Pick player) with a tiny bit of the Sub Harmonic feature. It has done me proud for a cheapish Gumtree buy.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]I also have a MAG 1x15 Deep extension cab (not [/color][/font][/size][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000][size=4]UK[/size][/color][/size][/font][size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000] made) that I have paired with it for even more volume and bottom end thump. Covering on this is slightly more pulled but certainly not ‘road worn’ or owt.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Its in good working condition but has one or two small pulls on the carpet covering. The handle has also started to perish but still works fully and Ashdown now sell replacements on their site for about £6.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Collection only from [/color][/font][/size][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000][size=4]Bolton[/size][/color][/size][/font][size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000] on this or could deliver within reasonable distance (just ask, i travel a bit so you never know).[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Once I find a picture hosting site that isn’t blocked by work ill upload pics. Can email in meantime if needed[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]£120 for the combo or £180 for combo and cab?[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Pow_22

[size=4]Need these gone. Theres a cab advertised locally that I want (need) and is attracting a fair bit of interest. The mrs is being steadfast in her rules - old toys must go before new toys come in [/size]

[size="2"][size=4]If someone wants the pair - the combo AND the extension cab and can collect from Bolton ill take £150[/size][/size]