Why become a member? ×

Orange AD200B Mk3 & OBC410 in live in flight case
£1400

ryan_waf

Hi,

Flightcase sold, I'm now interested in selling the head. Orange AD200B in great condition with a set of spare valves. Interested in trades for something smaller + cash my way. Drop me a message with any offers.

Price for straight cash sale would be £850. Will upload pictures of the head tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ryan

Edited by ryan_waf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes it is, but not much of a fun story I'm afraid! A friend bought it over when we had a day of shooting things with air rifles (kids at heart), but the slingshot caused too much havoc so I hid it in the flight case the day - haven't got round to giving it back yet.

I'm going towards keeping the amp/cab at the minute, but I'm not touring/gigging so no need for the flight case. If anyone is interested in that for their rig, drop me a message with offers of money or trades.

• 6 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Flightcase sold, I'm now interested in selling the head. Orange AD200B in great condition with a set of spare valves. Interested in trades for something smaller + cash my way. Drop me a message with any offers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price for straight cash sale would be £850. Will upload pictures of the head tomorrow.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...