Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fender MIJ Non-Export Aerodyne Jazz Bass SOLD
£540

bassix

For sale is my 2002/04 MIJ Jazz aerodyne bass in gunmetal grey. I always fancied one of these but it simply isn't getting the playing it deserves so it is time to move it on.

Overall in very good condition with a couple of minor nicks on the back from the previous owner which have been photographed. Neck also has a couple of dents but these are too small to photograph and in no way infringe playing.

Sounds great and perfect for those that want the precision sound and the Jazz neck. Weight according to my bathroom scales is 4.1kg.

In terms of trades I'd consider a precision bass probably in the Squier/Vintage mould with cash my way. Happy to post at buyers expense, bass will come in gig bag and box.

[attachment=162542:DSC_0231.JPG]
[attachment=162543:DSC_0232.JPG]
[attachment=162544:DSC_0236.JPG]
[attachment=162545:DSC_0237.JPG]
[attachment=162546:DSC_0239.JPG]
[attachment=162547:DSC_0241.JPG]
[attachment=162548:DSC_0243.JPG]
[attachment=162549:DSC_0245.JPG]

June Update!
Relisted as money needed for festival! I have just got this back from my luthier who has gone to town on the bass, making it wonderful to play. The action was a tad high and I couldn't get the action lower, so took it in and had the truss rod replaced and whilst there treated it to a refret and had the neck edges rolled at a cost of over £200. I was ready to keep this after the work but having recently been booked for rebellion I need the cash to fund the rock and roll excesses!

Edited by bassix

• 4 weeks later...