Why become a member? ×

***WITHDRAWN***

As the description suggests I need to shift my rather beautiful rig simply because the kind of gigs I do nowadays have no requirement for a rig of this size and I just don't have room to store it anymore due to moving house.

The head is 2 channels: The tube channel is one power tube and one preamp tube with a 2 stage setting (very ballsy tone) and the second channel is the solid state channel with an 8 band eq and compressor/limiter. It has unbelievable clarity in the top and and a very punchy low end. The most notable thing is the masses of headroom it gives you, I can honestly say the loudest I've ever needed to push this rig is gain at half and master at 3/4 and I was told to turn down! It really is incredibly loud! Comes with a Gator 19" rack case where it has lived since I bought it. Perfect working order.

The cab is Warwick's wonderful Neo 4x10 which is just simply awesome. If you've ever heard one of these beasties you'll know what I mean, 800 watts handling and I have NEVER distorted this cab. Great all round tonal range and a surprisingly huge sub frequency, I thought about adding another cab to this rig but then though "actually, whats the point?!" It goes hand in hand with the head and will fill just about any big concert room (I used it at the Cinnamon Club in Manchester a few weeks ago and I didn't need to go through the PA!) Theres a couple of scuffs on the carpet at the front where some ape of a roady loaded it into a van and scuffed a flight case along the front of it but other than that its in perfect working order.

The whole rig including the rack case cost me around £1100, I would prefer to trade this for a decent combo but I would also consider selling. I'll post pics at the weekend as I'm not at home at the mo.

Cheers

Adam

Edited by AdamWoodBass

[quote name='mike257' post='241921' date='Jul 17 2008, 05:02 PM']Would you be interested in splitting it at all? And if so, how much would you be after for the head?

Cheers,

Mike[/quote]

Potentially, only problem is I would also need a quick sale on the cab. PM me an offer for the head and I'll do some sums as I'm obviously gonna need to replace it pretty sharpish as well.

Adam

Ok guys the moving date is looming and I still have a ruddy great rig to shift lol! Open to reasonable offers. C'mon guys she's a beaut. Sorry for lack of pics but my camera is packed away somewhere, I'm gonna try to dig it out and get some pics up asap.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Adam whereabouts in the world are you?

I'm interested in the cab alone if Mike's still interested in the head. I actually have the rig you have and want to add another 4X10 (or 1X15) to move more air. I play the heaviest of rock/metal you see and getting over the drums is blooming hard work. However, I adore the range of tones I can get out my rig, it's just amazing and the most versatile I've had so far. I just need more!

[quote name='Chester' post='253141' date='Aug 2 2008, 09:10 AM']Adam whereabouts in the world are you?

I'm interested in the cab alone if Mike's still interested in the head. I actually have the rig you have and want to add another 4X10 (or 1X15) to move more air. I play the heaviest of rock/metal you see and getting over the drums is blooming hard work. However, I adore the range of tones I can get out my rig, it's just amazing and the most versatile I've had so far. I just need more![/quote]

PM'd you mate

OK this is still available and apologies again for the lack of pics. I'm away all this week so haven't had chance to get some up.

If anyone wants to make me an offer around as follows:

Head + 4u Gator Rack £350 (£300 without the rack)

Cab £340 (speakon cable included)

£650 for the lot.

I'm making a big loss on this so I can't really go lower. As I said before the [b]only[/b] reasons for sale is because I just don't have storage space for it and it's too big for the gigs I'm doing at the moment.

Pleeeeeeeeeease! Someone needs this rig! You know you want it! :)

I'm based in York at the mo but will be moving to St Helens in about a week or so.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Ok this is still available and I desperately need to sell it. Haven't been able to put pics up as its still at my Mum and Dads house but I will try and get some up this weekend. Does £550 for the lot sound tempting to anyone?

C'mon guys its a steal!!!

Adam

• 2 weeks later...