Why become a member? ×

Anyone using the Lexicon MPX100 rack processor?

bennifer

Just decided to pop my spare lexicon rackmount mpx100 effects unit into my effects loop. I originally bought it for my recording rig to use to add decent reverbs during tracking or as a monitor mix, etc... which it does very well, but as I don't have any pedals or anything thought i'd try it with my bass.

Its got some really nice delays, and some interesting pitch based effects too - anyone else got this unit and got any fave settings they want to share? All I need to do is grab a footswitch to plug into its footswitch port and i'll be sorted.

[quote name='bennifer' post='241341' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:52 PM']Just decided to pop my spare lexicon rackmount mpx100 effects unit into my effects loop. I originally bought it for my recording rig to use to add decent reverbs during tracking or as a monitor mix, etc... which it does very well, but as I don't have any pedals or anything thought i'd try it with my bass.

Its got some really nice delays, and some interesting pitch based effects too - anyone else got this unit and got any fave settings they want to share? All I need to do is grab a footswitch to plug into its footswitch port and i'll be sorted.[/quote]
I have an MPXG2 which is also good, I did have the MPX100 on my shopping list as a less frilly alternative. If I find one at the right price, it might yet still be.