Why become a member? ×

SOLD Please remove
£40

I have 2 lift off lid flight cases for sale which I bought from Flightcase Warehouse sometime ago.

Both of them are exactly the same spec.

The measurements [s](internal)[/s] (EXTERNAL) are [font=arial, sans-serif][size=3](W/D/H): 795 x 590 x 745mm.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]As you can see they are quite large, I toured with them and pretty much got all my amp gear in there (1 had a 1x12 cab and a case of cables/bits, the other had a 1x12 cab, the amp head in a separate mini hardcase and a gramma pad.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]I will also include a selection of foam off cuts with the cases so you can internally customise them a little (which again is what I did).[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Both cases are very well worn, but they have proven to be solid cases. Identical in condition except 1 has a line of blue spray paint to differentiate.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Looking for £40 per case or £70 for them both.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Due to the size of them I would rather they were picked up from Berkhamsted, Herts.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dave[/size][/font]

Edited by davebass66