Why become a member? ×

Anyone free for a dep in Sussex on 9 / 10 May 2014

WalMan

Said I would put this about for a band I work with but can't on 9 May as I am 99.9% certain to be at the other end of the country seeing #1 son before he ships out for a third tour of the sandbox.

So anyway, the band is Raw Deal and they do mainly rock covers. Bits of Lizzy, Dire Straits, Who, etc.. Pretty standard stuff.

The gigs at the Elms in Worthing. Pretty standard pub money I think. If you're up for it and can get me / them out of a hole, drop me a PM.

EDIT: It might actually be 10/5 :huh: as I see another band I know mentioned gigging @ The Elms on 9/5 on FB earlier today.

Edited by WalMan

:lol: Surely not! Cheers. It's sort of a repeat of last years birthday gig I think, which was heaving on the night & various people got up & did a bit - not sure if this year will be a repeat on that front or not. I was almost stuffed in my plans to go away as the place we normally stay at was fully booked and there seemed to be something on that weekend that meant that any rooms were scarce, but I shall definitely be away nw as we managed to book the last room somewhere else nearby last night