Why become a member? ×

Eden World Tour WTB700 black edition - NOW SOLD
£350

vinorange

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]NOW SOLD[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Up for sale is my Eden world tour black edition 700w bass head which runs 700w at 2 ohms, 500w at 4 ohms or 300w at 8 ohms. It's a very versatile, poweful, clear and punchy amp and is a limited run too so if you like Eden then it will become rare.[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The amp is in superb condition being around 12 months old and has the usual Eden sound with loads of options. [size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It has on board compressor, enhacement control, distortion control, 3 way tone control with semi parametric mid control and DI output level control.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The fact it goes down to 2 ohms gives you big cab options too. It comes in a gator heavy duty flight case and has a footswitch for muting or enhancement bypass.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It was bought as a back up for my Eden Metro combo as I had a problem with the head and as I had gigs booked and could not miss them. I've now got an Eden world tour DI pre-amp so have my back up plan in hand so this superb amp needs to go to a home where it will be used.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I can send it out by courier for around £30 or will deliver within a 50 mile radius of Stockport for the cost of some diesel. [/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Will add some photos when I can figure out how to..........or I can email photos if you PM me.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Features are as follows;[/font][/size][list]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Variable distortion adjustable from mild overdrive to a full distortion sound[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Enhance control which scoops out the mids and boost the lows and highs[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Switchable automatic compression[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3-way Tone With semi-parametric mid range tone[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Effect loop[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]DI output[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Headphone out[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Tuner out with mute button[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thermostatically controlled fan[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lighted Eden logo[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Pre- post- DI select[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]With foot switch to select enhance and mute.[/font][/color][/size]
[/list]

Edited by vinorange