Why become a member? ×

The Beard is out there ...

Mr Fudge

Had the absolute pleasure of seeing Spock's Beard again last Monday. My mate took a load of pictures and I asked him to take one of Dave Meros's rig. Had a chat with Dave. He has changed pups on his custom job (last years was his first night with his new bass). I complemented him on the sound of his bass on their last DVD. He said that the amp he had on the last tour was basically F%%%%%K. I wouldn't mind one of those F%%%%%K EDEN amps then. Last year I bought him a pint, this time he suggested a kebab. I declined as I had to go to work the next morning.

They had 263 (very enthusiastic) people to see them in Wolverhampton. I think they are one of the best bands in the world.

Thursday before for me and a damn fine night it was. Worked at home the following day (as I didn't get in 'til 2 am) and eventually got started around midday - though I did catch up over the weekend, promise!! Had a bit of a Spockfest all day Friday whilst working

Shame such a good band has to struggle to pull in the punters. Europes a bit better I think, but from numbers I saw of for a couple of US gigs it looked like they were almost in bars to small numbers

From the picture of the amp it looks to be set pretty much flat (if I am reading it right, don't really know Eden's)

Edited by WalMan