Why become a member? ×

FENDER MUSIC MASTER 1978 BLACK
£700

AHRKH

Hi there,

[color=#000000]Very sad to be letting this beauty go, my ORIGINAL 1978 VINTAGE FENDER MUSIC MASTER bass, but , I'm not using it and it deserves to go to a good home. All original body, neck, bridge, machine heads and pick ups. I believe the pots and tone/volume buttons have been changed at some point and it would seem the nut is also not original, though i may be wrong. The serial number is S823900 which makes it dated around 1978. (not the cheaper made versions of the 90's and early 00's) It is a short scale bass, meaning it is smaller, lighter and easy to play (especially if you're a guitarist!) but still packs the same punch as a full size bass. A little bit of wear and tear and could probably benefit from a basic set up, but that is expected of an instrument nigh on 36 years old and just adds to its character. This is a highly sought after collectible piece of Fender history, I bought this second hand in 2003, and it has sat in a hardcase with only occasional use for the last ten years. Havent seen much of these selling in the UK these days, mostly from the states priced around $700 BEFORE shipping and import duty.
The price is asking price and offers are welcomed.
Collection is preferred but contact me about postage if that's a route you'd like to take.. I'm based in Salford, Manchester and viewings are welcome. [/color]

[color=#000000]Anyone interested??[/color]

[color=#000000]Thanks[/color]
[color=#000000]A[/color]