Why become a member? ×

Behringer BX1200 - 120w 1x12 combo - £90 - Now only 75p per watt!
£120

happynoj

[b]£90[/b]

I've got a nice little 1x12 combo amp for sale. It is a Behringer, which obviously comes with the usual stigma, but this has been reliable, and sounds pretty good. It's got an aluminium speaker cone and comes in a tilt-back format, which is great for monitoring on stage. It has two footswitchable channels which share the 4-band EQ but have seperate volume controls, and the second channel has a sort of one-knob-tone control. I used to use this with a large big band and it used to be able to keep up pretty well, even on the louder tunes. I had it set up so that the second channel was louder and more trebly so that I could use it for solos. I believe that the original footswitch is still in existence, although I'm pretty sure that it is at my parents house so I will have to dig it out. I should be there next week at some point so I will have a look.

This is too heavy and low value to be worth a courier, so collection from Leeds would be ideal, or I could deliver within a reasonable distance.

Here is the page on the Behringer website: [url="http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/BX1200.aspx"]http://www.behringer...cts/BX1200.aspx[/url]

And it looks just like this:

Edited by happynoj

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had one of these myself years back, actually when I started playing.
Cracking amps: really underrated for power, tone and function as a rehearsal amp, small gig amp or a stage monitor.
The ultrabass (which can be triggered by the foot switch?) is a good feature when you need to pump up your bass, albeit for a specific bass you've plugged in, song or bass riff.
The actual EQ is justified without the UB, don't worry!

If I had the cash and space to store it, I'd have one back in a heartbeat.

GLWTS! :D

Ah yes, I forgot the Ultrabass. It is a footswitchable octave effect, similar to the Ashdown Sub-Harmonics feature. I do have the footswitch although if I rememeber rightly, the insulation on the jack lead is worn through where it goes into the pedal. I imagine that it would be a relatively simple job to replace the lead, or to replace the fixed lead with a jack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...