Why become a member? ×

Eden WTB 700 bass amp / head
£450

vinorange

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]700 watts and amazing tone for £400.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Up for sale is my Eden world tour black edition 700w bass head which runs 700w at 2 ohms, around 500w at 4 ohms or around 300w at 8 ohms. The fact it goes down to 2 ohms gives you big cab options. It comes in a gator heavy duty flight case and has a footswitch for muting or enhancement bypass.[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It has on board compressor, enhacement control (which is the magic Eden knob for an amazing tone that you will get complemented on wherever you play), distortion control, semi parametric mid control and DI output level control.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It was bought as a back up for my Eden Metro combo while the head went in for a service as I had gigs booked and could not miss them. I've now got an Eden world tour DI pre-amp so have my back up plan in hand so this monster needs to go to a home where it will be used.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I can send it out by courier for around £30 or will deliver within a 50 mile radius of Stockport for the cost of some diesel. [/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Features are as follows;[/font][/size][list]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Variable distortion adjustable from mild overdrive to a full distortion sound[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Enhance control which scoops out the mids and boost the lows and highs[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Switchable automatic compression[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3-way Tone With semi-parametric mid range tone[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Effect loop[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]DI output[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Headphone out[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Tuner out with mute button[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thermostatically controlled fan[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lighted Eden logo[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Pre- post- DI select[/font][/color][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]With foot switch to select enhance and mute.[/font][/color][/size]
[/list]

Edited by vinorange