Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Godin Freeway 4 (defretted)
£225

Ghost_Bass

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi, i have a Godin Freeway 4 bass (USA) that has been defretted by top portuguese luthier, the defret job was done very well with veneer inserted on the fret gaps.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I got this bass very recently on a trade but i don't get on with 4 string basses anymore. It has a very well balanced sound and a nice muah. This bass has some dings (shown in pics) and could use a shielding/grounding to remove some noise when you're not touching the strings. I won't do this job because i really want the money to invest in other gear, so you can have this for the same bargain price i got it. There's no hardcase or bag with this bass but i'll pack it very well and bombproof, in fact i take responsability for any damage it can get during shipping.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm asking for [/font][/color][b]£225 shipped anywere in UK/EU[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], tracking number will be provided.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I want to sell this bass to gather funds for a purchase of a Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine and a Yamaha BB1025X (white), any trades appart from those two items won't interest me, but you can still take your shot.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now the pics:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]