Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE - 2008/9 Fender American Standard P Bass
£750

sPiKi

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]For sale is a 2008/9 Fender American Standard Precision Bass [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]** Price dropped to £725 ** Please note that this does not include delivery **[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The bass is in excellent condition. There are some light scratches on the pickguard and there is a tiny mark on the end of the headstock but this is almost unnoticable - see photo. The [/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]guitar has had very little use. I bought it shortly after getting my Amer Std Jazz but I just prefer the sound of the Jazz and it has been my 'go to' bass for everything since buying it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Olympic white with tort shell pickguard (although have a black pg from WD Music if the successful buyer would prefer) and rosewood neck, with a lovely grain. As the guitar has aged the colour has taken on a creamy colour and looks very authentic.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Not only does it look the part but it also plays like a dream, with a lovely satin neck. When I bought it, it had been set up by a professional luthier and the action was quite low. I have since adjusted it, to suit my own style of playing, mainly with a pic. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Selling as it just doesn't get enough use and too expensive to be a house guitar. [/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The current retail on these in most cases is over £1150 so this is an opportunity to grab a fantastic guitar at a decent price.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Comes with SKB hard case and all the case candy (Fender strap, cloth, case key etc) which has been unused.[/size][/font][/color][/color]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][color=#666666][size=3]Would prefer cash as I have my eye on another bass but open to trades as well, particularly 2013 Amer Std Jazz or Mike Dirnt Road Worn P bass. [/size][/color][/font][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]If you need any more info, please ask.[/size][/font][/color]

Should add that any BC members who live in N.Ireland are welcome to come and try it out.
Photos here:

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o1lryogxi3c8hwd/wgno5IVlAY"]https://www.dropbox....8hwd/wgno5IVlAY[/url]

Edited by sPiKi