Why become a member? ×

Roland DB-500 160 Watt 1x12 combo £110 PRICE DROP
£120

jonny-lad

Rola[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]nd DB-500 for sale. Specs as follows.[/font][list]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Output: 160W/8 ohm[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Speakers: 12 in. (30cm), Horn Tweeter[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Switches: Manual, Write, Memory A, Memory B, Amp Type, Shape, GND Lift (for XLR jack), Power[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Knobs: Gain, Volume, Compressor, Bass, Middle, Mid Freq., Treble, Chorus, Master Volume[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Connectors: Input (High, Low), Direct Out (XLR), Line Out (XLR, Balanced Phone), Insert (Send, Return), Phones, Foot Switches (A/B, Manual, Chorus)[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dimensions (H x W x D): 476 x 511 x 339mm (18-3/4 x 20-1/8 x 13-3/8 in.)[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Weight: 24 kg (52 lbs. 15 oz.)[/font][/size][/color]
[/list]
[attachment=158413:IMAG0048.jpg]

[attachment=158414:IMAG0052.jpg]

[attachment=158415:IMAG0055.jpg]

[attachment=158416:IMAG0056.jpg]

[attachment=158417:IMAG0057.jpg]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I got this amp because my only other amp at the time was a little mark II and a 4x10 and I needed something compact for smaller gigs and rehearsals. This amp has been perfect as a compact all in one solution and has been particularly useful due to the number of connections and range of tones it provides. I've used it for all sorts of work including theatre gigs, jazz gigs, big band gigs and function gigs both as a standalone and for monitoring whilst DI'd.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It has also been a great amp for upright bass (which I've always got good results with straight into the amp using a K&K bass max), as well as bass guitar and punches well above its weight as far as volume is concerned. The ability to save a couple of settings as well as using it in manual mode like a regular analogue amp is very useful as well.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It isn't super lightweight, so it's collection only, but it has always been a good compromise due to its relatively small size without being too small to cope in a full band situation.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm in Guiseley, near Leeds.[/font][/color]

Edited by jonny-lad

• 1 month later...

Bump and a price drop.

If anyone's interested and fancies making an offer, just let me know. I've always been really happy with this amp, but I don't do a lot of selling so I'm never sure how much to put stuff up for sale for.

I could also help with local delivery if required as well - unlike the Warwick cab that I also have for sale, this fits in the boot of my car nicely.