Why become a member? ×

Bits and bobs (couple of machine heads, jazz pickups, solder etc.)
£38

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Bits and bobs (jazz control plate, neck plate, jazz pickups etc.)[/color][/size][/font]

[s][font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Loaded jazz bass control plate. Used with light surface scratching and pitting. £5+postage[/color][/size][/font][/s]
[s][font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Neck plate, bridge and control plate. All excellent condition. £10+postage[/color][/size][/font][/s]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Pair of jazz bass pickups. Bought these off eBay a while. Sold as coming from a MIM jazz bass but I can’t confirm that. Both pickups are the same size. Light surface scratching but good condition overall. £12+postage[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Spare tuner bits. One complete tuner and a few bits. Might be useful to fix a broken one. £2+postage[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Reel of lead free solder 250g bought to solder the controls on my bass builds. £19.99 at Maplin but they were doing them on a BOGOF the other week so I have a spare reel. £10+postage[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Cheers[/color][/size][/font]
J

Edited by Jabba_the_gut

• 2 weeks later...