Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** MarkBass MB 102HF ~ 2 x 10 Bass Cabinet - £350.00 with soft cover
£350

[quote name='KingPrawn' timestamp='1396194578' post='2410811']
I am indeed. What do you think the delivery cost would be?
[/quote]

Up for sale, my trusty MarkBass MB 102HF in great condition - people that know me know I really look after my gear.

When gigged it is always transported with a vinyl cover on.

Note - this is the slightly deeper version with the top and bottom ports and it really moves some serious air for such a lightweight and compact cab.

Weight is around 43.2 lbs / 19.6 kg and this is the "normal" 8 ohm version.

No trades please as I am selling this to fund a MarkBass CMD 102P combo.

Here's the info from the MarkBass site: [url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=31"]http://www.markbass....etail.php?id=31[/url]

Not sure about shipping / postage on this large-ish item so collection preferred please! I live near Horsham, West Sussex.

Previous owner de-badged this can but I prefer it - never liked the "Tonka Toys" MB logo anyway :0)

Here's the photos.

Please note the RoqSolid cover underneath the 2 x 10 cab in the pics is for my Standard 151HR 1x15" cab that the 2 x 10 sits on normally. The cover that will come with the 2x10 is a black vinyl "old school" type of cover that is arguably stronger than the RoqSolid ones.

Here's the MarkBass Description:

[i]The Standard 102HF cabinet is recommended for bass players who need a smaller pro-sounding rig, or for those who like to combine cabinets! For example by adding a 102HF to a Standard 151HF. Using two 102HF cabs together works beautifully with a stereo power amp. Rated at 400 watts RMS, this small cab packs an impressive punch for its size![/i]
[i]This cabinet is available in both 8 ohm (STD102HF-8) and 4 ohm (STD102HF-4) versions.[/i]

Edited by Gary Williams

man!, it's wee down the 20kg mark... jeez

aiming for up to 15kg, to be honest... good one thou.

I will keep coming back once I get the head for it first. And if I'm lucky and it's still around, would either the GK MB200 200w or the markbass/TC Electronics 250 watts, can the cab handle such a head?

Cheers

Edited by Muri

[quote name='Gary Williams' timestamp='1395650562' post='2404598']
Hi Muri - the cab is rated at 400 watts so should be fine with these 2 amps.
[/quote]
Thanks Gary, if only these were the traveller model :-(
All the best man!