Why become a member? ×

Eastwood Sidejack 6 string guitar WAS £175 NOW £160
£175

The time has come to part with my Eastwood Sidejack, in the continuing process of rationalising equipment levels to a more sensible level! I bought this guitar for a 'reformation' gig by my old band as I fancied using something new and a bit different. After the gig the urge remained to continue making music, but I found myself playing bass instead: as a result this guitar has been gigged once and has been very sparsely used.

These Eastwood guitars are amazing value for money: this one has a set neck, feels solid as a rock, and has 'quality' touches like triple-lined edge binding on the body. It's in virtually mint condition: being honest there are one or two VERY minor 'dinks' on the body, but you have to look very carefully for them. Quality-wise it easily matches your Squiers and Epiphones: it's a bit different too but still pretty versatile sound-wise.

I'm in Great Milton, near M40 J8. No trades I'm afraid, and collection only please: a 'halfway meet' might be possible depending on distance though.

Cheers,

Tim

[attachment=158137:DSC_0107.JPG] [attachment=158138:DSC_0108.JPG]

Edited by Can'tthinkofausername

• 2 weeks later...