Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI
£230

Mr_Bond

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]For sale[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI, Black
[url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/squier/series/vintage-modified/vintage-modified-bass-vi-rosewood-fingerboard-black/"]http://www.fender.co...gerboard-black/[/url]

This instrument is in mint condition. It's been handled three times: it was unpacked, it was tried shortly afterwards and then not touched again until I photographed it a few days ago.

The plastic over the pickups and the pickguard is untouched. The Allen keys and tremolo arm remain sealed in the bag they came in. I have the original box in case anyone wants it.

I'm hoping to get something like £230.

I'm happy to deliver the bass within about 25 miles of home (TN22) for the approximate cost of the petrol. I could bring it to central London (on the train in a hard case) for £15. Collection in person would be fine.

I could send it by courier but may need some guidance (I haven't had to do this before).[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif] [/font][/size]

Edited by Mr_Bond

[font=Calibri][size=2][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Having read the [i]Couriers and packing [/i]topic I realize that I've probably been foolish not to sound a bit more willing to send the bass by courier.[/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=2][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]If I use the original Fender box padded within a large (136 × 59 x 19 cm) outer container, the cost should be about £13 (for next day delivery) plus any charges for insurance.[/font][/size][/size][/font]

Edited by Mr_Bond

[quote name='geoffbyrne' timestamp='1395257279' post='2400380']
Would you consider a direct swap for a Sterling by Musicman Sub 5? (black & maple)

G.
[/quote]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]No thanks. I'm actually trying to clear the decks a bit before commissioning a custom build.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif] [/font][/size]

Edited by Mr_Bond

• 3 weeks later...