Why become a member? ×

Pedal Sale!
£80

DogHammer

I need to make a bit of cash for the 'Status' fund so I'm having a pedal clear out of the ones I haven't used in a while.

[s]Not all the ones in the picture are for sale, since I took the picture last night, I decided to keep the Dunlop CryBaby and the MXR.[/s]

OK now I have decided to let it all go. So added the other 2 on the list aswell.

Pedals (from left to right):

[b]Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive [s]£40[/s][/b] [b]£30[/b] - Classic pedal. Great Condition, has velcro on the bottom but I can get rid of that if required. No Box.

[b]Dunlop CryBaby Bass Wah [s]£75[/s][/b][b] £60[/b] Bass Wah. Great pedal but dont really use it in the current band. No Box.

[s][b]MXR Bass Overdrive £70[/b] - Brand new with Box gigged once. Brought it in New York when I was in a music store trying out a load of gear. Don't really need it as I use a SoundBlox Multiwave Distortion to do that kind of work now.[/s]

[s][b]Behringer Vintage Bass VB-1 £10[/b] - Its a Behringer. Its cheap, but it does the job of what it tries to do. Plus its a bargain for a tenner.[/s]

[s][b]Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus £30 [/b]- Does what it says on the tin. Great Condition.[/s]

PM me for delivery costs on top of this. Or if you want to pickup/meet I am in the Oxford area.

Edited by DogHammer