Why become a member? ×

Avalon U5 Preamp/DI box (in sexy Black) *SOLD*
£330

[b]SOLD[/b] (pending payment) thanks :)

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Selling my Avalon U5 DI box in great condition, complete with box and manual, for £330. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There are couple of small surface scratches here and there caused by the unit's plug being stored along side it in a foam padded case. Negligible really, and you'd really have to scrutinise the chassis under a bright light to really notice!

Anyways, more importantly, if you haven't tried your instrument through one of these before it hits your amp or mixing desk, you'll be amazed - Pure, class A bandwidth expansion, the truest possible sound from your instrument! 'Life changing' on bass!

I'm swaying a bit on this one as it really does add extra 'magnificence' to your tone before the bass hits the amp, but I've just bought a new cab of late and could do with the funds (and on that note, I'm not interested in trades thanks :)).

Used at a handful of gigs only and always transported in a foam lined carry case.

Available in the east end of Glasgow. Can deliver locally or outside of the city centre with petrol cover. Will also post insured at buyers expense.

Cheers.[/font]

Edited by rosco