Why become a member? ×

Sold - Zoom Q3HD
£110

[center][b]Zoom Q3HD with unopened Samsung 16GB SDHC Card (Video & Audio Recorder)[/b][/center]

Selling due to lack of use, a handy little recorder with great sound quality. The camera is in great quality with very few cosmetic damage upon it,
slight paint-ware on the top left of the camera – Other than that it is in excellent condition.

It has an Auto-balance mode which levels the sounds of recording. I've used it in the past for personal use at smaller pub-gigs and also at large performances for professional bands.
Generally has a much higher quality of sound recording than most other recorders in my opinion.
Built-in stereo condenser microphones with 120° X/Y configuration for true stereo imaging Video resolution of 720p at 30 or 60 fps or 1080p at 30 fps, Large 2.4-inch 320 x 240 color LCD display
Built-in NTSC/PAL TV and HDMI output,4x digital zoom, Video format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV), Audio formats: 44.1/48/96kHz 16/24-bit WAV (PCM) or AAC up to 320kbps, USB 2.0 with built-in cable
Windows and Mac OS compatible, Built-in speaker and tripod mount, Includes HandyShare editing and YouTube uploader software, Apple Quicktime.

£110 including postage,
Any more questions or requests for more pictures please message me.

Pictures found [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sigcucty8pi5tyr/tPQxXLsnxD"]here[/url].

Edited by TheMissWolfiee