Why become a member? ×

Squier Affinity P Bass - *SOLD*
£130

davehux

[color=#333333]I bought this bass recently as a fixer-upper. Now it's all fixed, it can go to a new home. It's been given a thorough going over and is now in full working order and properly set up. [/color]

[color=#333333]It has a new tone pot and capacitor - no crackles or pops any more. A brand new set of Rotosound flat wound strings, for that classic P bass thump. A set of Squier pups off a 20th Anniversary model. I've replaced the cracked, original, white scratch plate with a rather sexy looking black one, b[/color][color=#333333]ut you can have the old one as well if you want.[/color]

[color=#333333]The neck has some lovely tiger stripes on it and the truss rod works as it should. It's set quite flat and the action is low. The intonation is spot on.[/color]

[color=#333333]There are a few dings on the body which I've touched up, and some light scratching in the back. For this money, I wasn't going to do a full strip and spray job on it. It will have the original strap buttons back on it, not the Schallers as pictured.[/color]

[color=#333333]A good solid, dependable, work horse bass, with plenty of P bass grunt. Weighs exactly 9lb for those who need to know these things.[/color]

[color=#333333]Yours for £130 delivered to a UK address - bit cheaper if you can collect from Truro or St Austell[/color]

[color=#333333][/color]
[color=#333333][/color]
[color=#333333][/color]
[color=#333333][/color]
[color=#333333] [/color]

Edited by davehux