Why become a member? ×

SOLD! CHEAP BEHRINGER BASS RIG 4X10 + BX3000

rogerds

Having taken delivery of my Schroeder cab :) ....

up for grabs is a Behringer bass set up comprising

BB410 4 x10 cab - unused ungigged
<quote>.. reinforced chamber, front-ported bass cabinet for 1200watts of power handling <end quote>
switchable tweeter (controllable with footswitch! or midi!) not sure when you'd use that...
speakon & jack sockets
integrated rollers for wheeling around
comes with user's manual(!)
(Retails at £250+ but buyable at just over £200)

and..
BX3000 amp
OK... so they may be a rip-off of SWR / Ashdown whatever - but to my ears you can dial up most sounds that you are likely to need in a *live* situation (when most f the colouration is due to the venue anyway....) see specs on the web (too much to list) but does have the footswitch for shape control and 'ultrabass'

cab is heavy..... so ideally pickup from poole / bournemouth area

if no interest here then off to t'bay it goes - but has to be cheap at only £199 for the complete rig?

(would consider separating / px for lightweight amp / anything interesting.....)

Edited by rogerds

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Wayward-Wanderer' post='243585' date='Jul 20 2008, 01:00 AM']Can we can some proper pictures?
I might be interested for the whole stack for 200, if we could sort out some kind of postage/shipment deal.[/quote]

hello there -- thx for interest - i've got someone coming to check it out toorrow (monday...) - if still available will take some proper pics and upload

cheers -- roger