Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sansamp DELUXE 6 channel programmable DI *SOLD*
£190

Black Coffee

Need a quick sale so please make an offer if its too much. Whats the worst I can say?

Can't change initial price but it's now £135

Deluxe version of the programmable bass driver. For plugging two separate basses into.
Has six presets for one bass or three for two basses.

Awesome possibilities in sound, if you are considering this you wont be disappointed.
postage included to UK.
Couple of sratches commensurate with having been used.
thanks

Edited by bassman344

[quote name='Mikkel-S' timestamp='1393160188' post='2376773']
Hi There,

Would you have any interest in a partial trade with a MI Audio Neo Fuzz... Its a great hand built fuzz pedal with lots of controls over your sound. As new and with original box and manual.

Cheers
[/quote]

hello
I wudnt make much use of this im afraid. Thanks for the offer though.

cheers

This device will cover everything from loud, clear and dirty as you want.
The controls are very powerful and responsive and the scope is limited only by your imagination.

I've played this for a bit and it's time to move on, nothing wrong with it - I just like to always try different gear so I know what to buy if I ever really need something to do a particular job.
This model is particularly good compared to the others as it has six presets available when using one bass as well as an effects loop, the others have only three or one preset depending on the model.
Also has the option of plugging two basses in and hopping between the two with no pops and bangs.