Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM 70's reissue jazz
£400

mojobass

Since my boiler is well and truly dead, this along with my recently acquired Antigua p/j will have to be sacrificed.

MIM 70's reissue jazz sunbirst, good nick apart from a few issues - previous owner to me decided for some unknown reason to move the strap pins!? As a result there is a 'new' hole on the bottom of the body, and a 'new' hole on the top horn, along with a paint chip/chunk on the top horn.

Plays great and no other issues

I can't upload pics from my iPad for some reason? But more than happy to email any interested parties pics upon request.

Looking for £400 posted but open to offers due to aforementioned issues

I feel for you mate - I've got the same problem :(

[quote name='mojobass' timestamp='1392120090' post='2364838']
Since my boiler is well and truly dead, this along with my recently acquired Antigua p/j will have to be sacrificed.

MIM 70's reissue jazz sunbirst, good nick apart from a few issues - previous owner to me decided for some unknown reason to move the strap pins!? As a result there is a 'new' hole on the bottom of the body, and a 'new' hole on the top horn, along with a paint chip/chunk on the top horn.

Plays great and no other issues

I can't upload pics from my iPad for some reason? But more than happy to email any interested parties pics upon request.

Looking for £400 posted but open to offers due to aforementioned issues
[/quote]