Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
£45

Stompbox

[size=5]Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster Pedal complete with its box and the Manual/Leaflet.[/size]
[size=5]In pretty well “as new” condition – very minor scuff marks on it as it has had only home use.[/size]
[size=5]Really good boost pedal designed to give you a boost in your instrument level from +6db to +25db, depending where you set the knob.[/size]
[size=5]It has a mini 3 way switch on the front – if you set the switch in the middle position it gives a straight clean boost - good for bass level boost. [/size]
[size=5]In position 1 it makes a single coil sound like a vintage humbucker, in position 2 it makes a single coil sound like a high output humbucker (this is from the Seymour Duncan leaflet) - I must say it works pretty well with a Stratocaster/Telecaster.[/size]

[size=5]I’m looking for £45 including signed for delivery by MyHermes signed for carrier service to UK mainland.[/size]

[i][b]Here's the "official" blurb from Seymour Duncan[/b][/i]

[b]Application[/b]
The first effects pedal designed specifically to work together with the pickups in a guitar
to achieve optimum gain and resonance for all tonal applications. Works with all musical styles.

[b]Description[/b]
By turning the gain control knob you can add pure, flat-EQ gain, ranging from 6dB to 25dB!
The Resonance Switch drops the resonant peak of a single coil pickup up to 5KHz, making a single coil sound like a full and fat humbucker.
Features fully discrete Class A circuitry along with true bypass.
Comes in a heavy-duty steel chassis and runs on a single 9 volt battery.

[b]Note [/b]
For the Resonance Switch to work properly, the SFX-01 must be first in the signal chain using passive pickups and a standard guitar cable -- not a wireless unit.

[attachment=153643:PA280004.JPG]

[attachment=153644:PA280006.JPG]

[attachment=153645:PA280002.JPG]

Edited by Stompbox