Why become a member? ×

*** Withdrawn *** Ashdown EB 12-180

I have a PRE EVO II Ashdown Electric Blue 12 / 180 Combo AMP possibly for sale...(that's the one without the compressor then)

I am inviting offers around £130 ono collected.

It's in original condition as new, never gigged and I even have the original box, manual etc. The amp is around 8 months old and I can get some higher resolution pics if required.

Delivery might be feasable if you are in my area (Worcester) Junction 7 M5 or you pay courier charges.

Reason for sale (upgrading to bigger rig).

The amp is excellent, I cannot fault it. I have never had any issue with this amp and it has performed very well.

New ones are anything from around £ 180 plus delivery on the net so asking around £130 is a pretty good deal if collected since it's virtually new anyway.

One blurred photo, better ones available if there is the interest.

Thanks for looking!

[attachment=10364:EB12_180.jpg]

I'll leave this on the site for a couple of weeks and take it off and do the p/x locally if no interest.

Cheers

Edited by foxthebiker

Hi,

Very kind words, many thanks.

I must admit it is a good combo, I am tempted to keep it if it doesn't go for around about what I want because it is so good. then I can just go mad and buy a brute!

We'll see....thanks again :)

[quote name='Machines' post='232069' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:32 PM']I had one exactly like this, was a great little combo and pretty loud too. Combined with another cab and it can easily handle small/medium gigs. I only sold mine to get an ABM..[/quote]