Why become a member? ×

For Sale Tech Soundsystems CT2x12 £300

Due to the recent arrival of a Schroeder 410l this cab is now surplus to requirements. I bought this second hand about 2 years ago from a player who used it occasionally for a rock covers and function band.

It's had about 30 gigs since then with on average a rehersal a week and stood up really well to a loud guitarist and drummer. This cab really cuts through a loud mix with a very hifi like tone. The driver arrangement has a 12 voiced for lows at the back of the cab with a further 12 in front of it for mids/highs. It makes the cab very manageable to move around while still providing a serious amount of bottom end if required. It's also got the best tweeter of any cab I have ever used before with a sturdy toggle selector on the back panel to vary the volume. Connections wise its Speakon with a socket to footswitch the tweeter in/out.

Condition wise it is identical to when I got it. The carpet covering (why dont more makers use this type!) really stops the bumps and knocks from damaging the exterior. Its got a small mark on the front right face of the cab which is visible in the pics but that is it for cosmetic flaws. I have never had to open up the cab or service any parts of it as it has always performed without fault.

I live in Wokingham near Reading and buyers are welcome to come and have a look at the cab, I live in a terraced house so huge volume levels are not possible :huh: At the moment all my other gear is in storage but I can arrange to have a head here if anyone wants to plug in and can't bring their own amp over. I may be able to deliver within 20 miles or so but am not looking to ship this one. Collection is very much prefered!

Price wise I paid £400 a couple of years back and am looking to get £300 for this one. Paypal is fine by me if you add another £10 to cover the fees. I think its a fair price given the condition and how great this cab sounds. This is an outright sale as gear wise there isn't anything I am looking for at the moment and the extra cash would be nice for a holiday next month.

Please post or PM me here and I will try to check back at least once every 24 hours.

I hope it finds a good home :)