Why become a member? ×

SOLD: T C Electronic G Force
£340

Jazzer

Selling my T C Electronic G Force as I just don't use it.

In good condition, effects are fantastic as you probably know.

Note the display is easily readable but the backlight isn't on / working.
I bought it like this for a load more money, so it's a real bargain..

NOW REDUCED AGAIN TO £299 ! collected from SL6 or plus postage at cost.

Was going to Ebay but as fees would be £25, I've reduced the price here instead to give a bargain to someone on the forum.

Crazy value... New price is £1350 so save over a grand!

Any questions please ask.

Edited by Jazzer

I think you can use any midi controller for patch swithing or parameter control in real time...
Review here: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/apr99/articles/tcgforce.htm

[font="arial"][size="2"]The TC Electronic G-Force Effects Processor was designed for incredible ease of use. Includes more than 150 presets featuring simultaneous gating, compression, filters, harmonics, tremolo, intelligent pitch shift, chorus, delay and reverb. Capable of performing eight full-blown effects, in any order, at any time. A logical interface makes editing fast and easy. Tempo control is as easy as tapping, setting the note value, and assigning it to a preset parameter. [b]Expression pedal input allows you to use MIDI controllers or a volume pedal, assign it to any number of parameters, so you can open, change, and vary simultaneous effects.[/b] Also features S/PDIF ins/outs and supports both 44.1 and 48kHz sample rates; comprehensive LED that shows the whole shebang at a glance; 16 assignable modulators that can be routed to any of the hundreds of parameters; 24-bit A/D as well as 24-bit D/A converters; internal universal power supply; 24K gold-plated audio jacks; heavy-duty extruded aluminum chassis[/size][/font]