Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass 500 with spare valves - SOLD
£375

davehux

There should be a law that all bass players should own a TB500 for some part of their lives. You may not keep it forever, but you'll have fun while you own it.

I've had a few months of fun with mine, and have moved on to pastures new, so it's time to spread the Orange love to someone else.

Condition is as close to mint as you can get. No scratches, dents or dings anywhere on it. Full, village destroying, working order. Complete with original Orange carry bag.

Following some advice on here, I swapped out the original JJ ECC83 valves for some JJ ECC82's which let you turn the gain to about 60% before it noticeably starts to break up. The 83's start to go at about 30-40% of full. If you like it snarling like a rottweiller with toothache, then it's about 10 mins work to refit the 83's

Not much else to say really. Those that have owned one will know what these mad little boxes can do.

Yours for £375 delivered to a UK address. Happy to get quotes for foreign lands. Bit cheaper if you don't want the valves, or can collect from Truro or St Austell, Cornwall

Edited by davehux