Why become a member? ×

Roland VS-1680 Portastudio *****now sold*****
£160

*****Now sold*****

Hi Guys I have a Roland VS-1680 Portastudio for sale.

It's a pretty hefty piece of kit to be honest, does everything & more that I could possibly need. To be honest I'm not recording expert So will keep this brief.

[b]The product features are below [/b]
The VS-1680 Digital Studio Workstation represents the new definition of recording power: a 16-track, 24-bit audio recording, editing, mixing and effects processing system in a compact tabletop workstation. With its advanced features, amazing sound quality and intuitive new user interface, the VS-1680 is a bold step forward in professional audio recording.[list]
[*]16 tracks of hard disk audio recording; 256 Virtual tracks (16 tracks x 16 V-tracks) to freely record different ideas and arrangements
[*]24-bit MT Pro Recording Mode for massive headroom and dynamic range—a first in its class
[*]Huge 320 x 240 dot graphic LCD provides simultaneous level meters, play list, EQ curves, EFX settings, waveforms, and more
[*]20-bit A/D, D/A converters for pristine sound
[*]2 optional 24-bit stereo multi-effects processors (VS8F-2) provide up to 8 channels of independent effects processing
[*]New EZ Routing function allows users to create and save various recording, mixing, track bouncing and other comprehensive mixer templates for instant recall
[*]10 audio inputs: 2 balanced XLR-type inputs w/ phantom power, 6 balanced 1/4" inputs, and 1 stereo digital input (optical/coaxial)
[*]12 audio outputs: 8 RCA-type outputs (Master L/R, Aux.A L/R, Aux.B L/R, Monitor L/R), and 2 stereo digital outputs (1 optical, 1 coaxial) plus Phones output
[*]Dedicated LED buttons and an elegant user interface for simplified operation
[*]Direct audio CD recording and data backup using built-in SCSI port and optional compatible CD-R drive
[*]Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the VS-1824CD 24-bit Digital Studio Workstation.
[/list]
As I mention above it's a bit big & heavy, as well as it contains a hard drive so I am very unsure about posting it. So a local pick up or local meeting would have to be considered within the Leeds area.

Pictures now added.

Edited by fumps