Why become a member? ×

* Lakland 44-02 Skyline Series ***SOLD***
£675

Toasting

So, I am moving house and hence having a bit of a clear out.

First up is my Lakland 44-02 Skyline Series.
This is a real quality instrument but I just don't get to play it and can't justify keeping. I'm limiting myself to 2 basses and unfortunately this one has to go.

As you can see from the pictures: [url="http://s775.photobucket.com/user/jamieblackwell/library/Lakland%2044-02"]http://s775.photobuc...Lakland%2044-02[/url]

this is the three tone sunburst model with a rosewood fingerboard - it's a beauty. Has one tiny ding which I've tried to point out in the picture. The bass is in the same great condition as I bought it from fellow forumite 'Dusty' a few months back. I'm looking to recoup the £[s]675 [/s]I laid out. Now £575 gulp.

This is such a versatile sounding bass. There are plenty of great reviews online extolling this and more.

I'd prefer a collection somewhere in London but I could be willing to post at buyers cost.

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Toasting

Hi, I've never shipped overseas before but Interparcel estimate around £20 standard delivery to ROI or £40 express. Although I'd much prefer to deliver by hand. I'm in South London at the moment but can travel to meet anywhere in London. I'll even throw in a hard case if hand delivered in London.

Hi, the guy I know in London is back in Ireland for a few weeks so that rules that out for now.There is a local courier here going to London in a few weeks for a pick up so I don't know how that would suit you then. I do not want to complicate this too much for as you probably will be able to sell this bass fairly fast, I have no problem paying the express postage but leave it with you to decide on that. If you wish you can pm me a contact number and I could give you a call . Thanks

• 3 weeks later...