Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB6 - 6 string loveliness!!!!! For Sale

Evening All,

In a pathetic attempt to placate the wife ( before I go right ahead and get another bass !!!!) I am moving on my Ibanez BTB6.

Purchased from Gaff, this is in superb condition. There is one tiny blemish to the upper body side that I will try to photograph for your delight, but please be assured this has been one very well looked after bass.

I cannot really justify it hanging on its hook and try as I might, I just haven't really clicked with the whole EBR thang!

Any trial ( and a cuppa) more than welcome if you can get yourself to Leicester.....looking at £275 for this although if required postage will be at cost on top of this.

If you have any questions at all please PM me ,

Thanks

Matt

[quote name='the hand of john curley' post='230932' date='Jul 1 2008, 09:44 PM']Evening All,

In a pathetic attempt to placate the wife ( before I go right ahead and get another bass !!!!) I am moving on my Ibanez BTB6.

Purchased from Gaff, this is in superb condition. There is one tiny blemish to the upper body side that I will try to photograph for your delight, but please be assured this has been one very well looked after bass.

I cannot really justify it hanging on its hook and try as I might, I just haven't really clicked with the whole EBR thang!

Any trial ( and a cuppa) more than welcome if you can get yourself to Leicester.....looking at £275 for this although if required postage will be at cost on top of this.

If you have any questions at all please PM me ,

Thanks

no probs
any questions let me know

Matt[/quote]