Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 4x10 for Sale

dandini

a pretty good nick Ashdown ABM 4x10 (with switchable horn) for sale.

I brought tow last week from Liverpool, one new style and one old and the old one is the one for sale, purely cos of cosmetics (which are perfect but dont line up with my 2x10 ABM combo, logo in wrong place)

I paid £160 for it and am after the same collected from Bedford/Welwyn or surrounding areas.

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='230669' date='Jul 1 2008, 04:48 PM']Is it the 4 ohm version??

Not certain but I believe called a 414 rather than a 410

If so consider me a strong possible , my biggest doubt being how I'll ever manage to get to Bedford to collect it.[/quote]

I think its the 410H mate. Its a deep cabinet but I think (dont quote me though) its 8 ohms.

Ill check tommorow morning.

Bugger.

The 410h's are very good and loud cabs and this one's a steal for that price in that condition.

I've been wanting for ages to treat my delicate punters to full blast from my GK with a single 4ohm job but looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer!!

[quote name='dandini' post='231021' date='Jul 2 2008, 12:08 AM']I think its the 410H mate. Its a deep cabinet but I think (dont quote me though) its 8 ohms.

Ill check tommorow morning.[/quote]

It is a 410H mate.

Its a great unit but I have 2 and can only run one with the combo.

oh well, hopefully someoen will buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrite mate, have you sold this yet?

I'm really interested and live in St.Neots which is just down the road from Bedford.

I've just brought an Ashdown ABM 500 which runs with a max output of 500 watts at 4ohms. Would I be right in thinking your cab would suit this?

This is the first time i've moved away from combo amps and matching ohms and watts confuses me. If your cab runs at 8ohms am i right in thinking that my head would be able to run the cab but with reduced power output?

Also do you have any further details such as - age, general condition, dimensions, weight etc. cheers.

I've only just signed up to this site so i'm not sure whether it emails me if you reply to this, so if you want to contact me quickly my email is [email protected]

cheers, Adam