Why become a member? ×

Guild GAD M20 Acoustic 6 String Guitar - Price Drop - £375 ONO
£400

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi all,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, this great acoustic has to go as it is a RH and he is a LH player. (Pics at bottom of post)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][s]£400 [/s] £375 ONO Collected from Archway, North London[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Call TOM on 07976882323[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers.[/size][/font][/color]

A little video of the guitar in action:

- From his ad elsewhere -

Hello.

Up for sale is my Guild GAD M20 6 string acoustic guitar, famously played by Nick Drake. I was given this right-handed guitar, but I am a left-handed guitarist. As such, this guitar is almost unused, in AS NEW condition.

400 ONO

Cash on collection ONLY from Archway, North London

Cheers,
Tom

MANUFACTURERS INFORMATION

This manageably sized concert acoustic offers a great sound whenever you pick it up! The guitar is made from all solid mahogany, including the top, as well as a bone nut and ebony fretboard. The Guild GAD M20 comes with a hard case.
Here's what Guild say about the GAD M20
The concert sized GAD-M20 offers the unique sonic characteristics of an all-mahogany body with a rustic visual presence. The solid mahogany top, back and sides produces a warm, balanced tone with good projection.
Specifications
CATEGORY: GAD Series
BODY STYLE: Concert
TOP: Solid Mahogany
BRACING: Scalloped Spruce
BACK: Solid Mahogany
SIDES: Solid Mahogany
SCALE LENGTH: 24.75" (62.9 cm)
NECK: 1-Piece Mahogany
FRETBOARD: Rosewood
FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 16" (40.64 cm)
NO. OF FRETS: 20
POSITION INLAYS: Mother-of-Pearl Dot Position Inlays
NUT: Bone
NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (43 mm)
BRIDGE: Rosewood
SADDLE: Bone Saddle
BRIDGE PINS: Cream Colored Bridge Pins with Black Dots
BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyester Body Finish
NECK FINISH: Gloss Neck Finish
HARDWARE: Chrome
MACHINE HEADS: Grover Vintage Style Open-Back Tuners
STRINGS: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
CASE: Deluxe GAD Hardshell Case
UNIQUE FEATURES: 24-3/4" Scale Length, 13-3/4" Lower Bout, Dovetail Neck Joint, Scalloped Spruce Braced Top, Mother-of-Pearl Headstock Logo, Mother-of-Pearl Dot Position Inlays, Cream Colored Bridge Pins with Black Dots, Bone Nut and Saddle, Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Factory Installed Forward Strap Button with Internally Braced Support

Edited by MonkeyTrick